Removing Gravatar support
As you may know, we're using Gravatar as well as other methods in order to let you handle website and forum avatars. Unfortunately, we will remove Gravatar support due to privacy concerns.
Since many of fellow truckers are using Gravatar, we will make the shutdown in several steps:
- Public service announcement about future changes - May 1st
- Removing Gravatar support from Website - May 7th
- Removing Gravatar support from Forum - May 14th
You'll still be able to upload your avatar as usual, please proceed the following steps:
- Click on your nickname in a top right corner to open your profile
- Click on next to your avatar
- Select "Upload photo" and choose a file from your computer (or "No photo" in order to use a default one)
- Click "Save"
- Hover onto your nickname in a top right corner and click "Settings"
- Click "Edit profile" tab
- Select "Upload" and choose a file from your computer (or "None" in order to use a default one)
- Scroll down and click "Save changes".
Please note: In-game avatars comes from your Steam profile avatar.