Earlier this month, update 1.39 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator was released, and since then, our developers have been working hard on porting our multiplayer client's game version from 1.38 to 1.39.
After much anticipation, we are happy to now confirm TruckersMP supports version 1.39!
You can find more information on our update at the Changelog forum topic.
What will this compatibility update include?
In anticipation of some popular questions, we have prepared a list outlining what is included in our latest update:
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 220.127.116.11s (64-bit) compatibility
- American Truck Simulator version 18.104.22.168s (64-bit) compatibility
- Support for new truck accessories for both games
ProMods 2.51 support for 'ProMods' and 'ProMods Arcade' servers
- Colorado DLC support (including No Collision Zones in applicable prefabs)
- World of Trucks 'Cruising Colorado' event support, including 'Rocky Mountain Bighorn' paint job
- Removed Early Autumn modification support
- Added Late Autumn/Mild Winter modification support
Known outstanding issues
- Sounds not working correctly in high traffic density, due to FMOD sound engine complications
- Scout engine sounds are not working
- Scout Caravan trailer temporarily prohibited due to a crash - a hotfix is planned soon
- Further confirmed bugs can be found on our forum: Confirmed Bugs
The below have been resolved through our hotfixes. Thank you for your patience.
- Steering wheel accessories causing a game client fatal error [Hotfix #1]
- CB Radio missing in Scout and truck cabins [Hotfix #1]
- American Truck Simulator version 22.214.171.124s (64-bit) is now supported [Hotfix #2]
- Added missing CB Radio placement for Volvo FH16 2012 [Hotfix #3]
Of course, if you have a question this blog didn't answer, please feel welcome to post it on our forum topic! We will answer them at our earliest convenience.
Thank you to everyone for your patience over the last three weeks.
Stay safe, and happy trucking!