Approved by Event Management
Event Rules for Participants:
- Only approved Event Staff are able to use the following words or phrases in their player tag; "GPE", "Convoy Lead", "Convoy Co-Lead", "Convoy Tail", "Convoy Co-Tail", "Event Staff", "Media Staff", "Supervisor", "Event Organiser", “Event Manager” or "Founder".
- Participants must follow Event Staff instructions.
- Participants must haul a trailer | Except for Event Staff.
- Beacons are prohibited | Except for Event Staff.
- Advertising is prohibited | Except for Event Staff.
- Cars and Busses are prohibited except for event staff showing a clear tag.
- Triple trailers, HCT trailers and Heavy Haul configurations are prohibited. (Except Event Staff)
- Participants should park at their designated slots. If you don't have a designated slot you are required to park at the 'Public Parking'.
- Convoy participants must only leave the starting location when instructed to do so in an orderly (one by one) manner.
- Free-roaming on the server is strictly prohibited.
- Overtaking is prohibited.
Event Staff Rules:
- Media & Event Staff can park out of bounds. Providing this is on the ground and not on top of buildings or other inappropriate places deemed unsuitable by TruckersMP Staff.
- Event Staff can block junctions and roads approaching junctions in order to direct the convoy.
- Event Staff overtaking the convoy cannot be performed by more than 2 members at a time.
- Event Staff can drive the incorrect way where roads have a central reservation barrier ONLY. In accordance with the rule above.
- All other TruckersMP Rules apply.