Approved by Event Management
**Event Rules for Participants:
- Participants must follow event staff instructions.
- Participants should park at their designated slots. If you don't have a designated slot you are required to park in the 'Public Parking' area.
- Heavy Haul configurations are prohibited.
Participants must ignore traffic lights unless it is unsafe to do so.
- Participants must haul a trailer.
- Free roaming on the server is prohibited.
- Participants with consistent lag must remain at the back of the convoy.
- Advertising is prohibited except live streams. (Except Event Staff)
- Overtaking is prohibited.
- Cars are prohibited except for Event Staff showing a clear tag.
- All other TruckersMP rules apply.
Event Rules for Event Staff:
- Event Staff overtaking the convoy cannot be performed by more than 2 members at a time.
- Event Staff can drive the incorrect way where roads have a central reservation barrier ONLY. In accordance with the rule above.
- Event Staff can park out of bounds. Providing this is on the ground and not on top of buildings or other inappropriate places deemed unsuitable by TruckersMP Staff.
- Event Staff can block junctions and roads approaching junctions in order to direct the convoy.
- All other TruckersMP rules apply.*