- A线 里昂[矿场]---多佛[港口]
- 2月5日是一个特殊的日子。 我们联合了国内所有获得认证的团队参加。
- 本次活动由 RMI CTO Shoucan 组织。
ETS2 China Teams & Websites Joint Public Event
- Route A:Lyon[Quarry]---Dover[Port]
- Route B: Zurich[City]---Dover[Port]
- Route C:Mannheim[Quarry]---London[City]
- Route D:Stuttgart[City]---London[City]
- February 5th is a special day. We have united all the certified teams in China to participate.
- This event is organized by RMI CTO Shoucan.
- The scale is huge and it may be the largest event in China's VTC history.
- We welcome all major VTCs and clubs Come to our events.
- According to statistics, we have more than 150 motorcades in China on the ETS.
- cn website. We will try our best to gather all the motorcades to participate in our event.
- We wish this event a perfect progress.
- Meeting time:10:00UTC | Beijing time:18:00
- Departure time:12:10UTC | Beijing time:20:10
- Sever:Event Server
Approved by Event Management
Event Rules for Participants:
- Only approved Event Staff are able to use the following words or phrases in their player tag; CN Event | Manager,Event | CC Manager,CN Event | Leader,CN Event | Support,CN Event | Media.CN Event | Live Car.CN Event | CC Team,Event | GM Support
- Impersonating Event Staff using the aforementioned tags is forbidden.
- Participants must ignore traffic lights unless it is unsafe to do so.
- Overtaking is prohibited.
- Cars are prohibited except for event staff showing a clear tag.
- Participants must follow Event Staff instructions.
- Participants should park at their designated slots. If you don't have a designated slot you are required to park at the 'Public Parking'
- Convoy participants must only leave the starting location when instructed to do so in an orderly (one by one) manner.
- Beacons are prohibited. (Except Event Staff)
- Advertising is prohibited. (Except Event Staff)
- Participants with consistent lag must remain at the back of the convoy.
- Participants must haul a trailer. (Except Event Staff)
- Free-roaming on the server is prohibited.
- All other TruckersMP Rules apply.
Event Rules for Event Staff:
- Event Staff overtaking the convoy cannot be performed by more than 2 members at a time.
- Event Staff can drive the incorrect way where roads have a central reservation barrier ONLY. In accordance with the rule above.
- Event Staff can park out of bounds. Providing this is on the ground and not on top of buildings or other inappropriate places deemed unsuitable by TruckersMP Staff.
- Event Staff can block junctions and roads approaching junctions in order to direct the convoy.
- The carriageway can only be partially blocked for “Real Operations” meaning that there is always a way round on the main carriageway. On the correct side of the road.
- Operations on Country roads are not permitted.
- All other TruckersMP rules apply.