On January 2, 2022, the RMI team will host a large-scale new year event incident, hoping to apply for an event server and approved my team gathered about 15 teams and about 200 people to participate in my event. Because there are many people, in order to reduce interference and accidents for activities, I hope to apply for active servers.
- The activity is divided into two routes
- Route A: Hanover Quarry - Dover [978km]
- Route B: Mannheim Quarry - Dover [887km]
- Game Expansion Pack: None
- Server capacity: 300
- Only approved campaign personnel can use the following label in their player label: "RMI Team CC"
- Overtaking is prohibited.
- Advertising is prohibited.
- All participants must use a trailer when driving in the convoy, the trailer must be detached when parking in the port.
- Heavy cargo configuration is not allowed.
- Free roaming on active servers is not allowed.
- participants must follow event staff instructions.
- Double trailers and triple trailers are prohibited. (Except for event staff).
- The use of beacons is prohibited (only event staff can use beacons).
- Participants must ignore traffic lights unless it is unsafe to do so.
- Cars are allowed for event staff and for moderators only. Event staff must use a clear tag to indicate their role.
- Event staff can block intersections and roads approaching the intersection in order to direct the convoy.
- All other TruckersMP rules apply.