Approved by Event Management
Event Rules for Participants:
- Only approved Event Staff are able to use the following words or phrases in their player tag: “Event Staff“ or similar
- Impersonating Event Staff using the aforementioned tags is forbidden.
- Participants must ignore traffic lights unless it is unsafe to do so.
- Overtaking is prohibited.
- Buses are prohibited.
- Convoy participants must only leave the starting location when instructed to do so in an orderly (one by one) manner.
- Participants must follow Event Staff instructions.
- Participants should park at their designated slots.
- Beacons are prohibited. (Except Event Staff)
- Advertising is prohibited.
- Participants with consistent lag must remain at the back of the convoy (or back of your VTC group).
- Participants must haul a trailer.
- Double trailers, Triple trailers and Heavy Haul configurations are prohibited.
- Free-roaming on the server is prohibited.
- All other TruckersMP Rules apply.
Event Rules for Event Staff:
- Event Staff can block junctions and roads approaching junctions in order to direct the convoy.
- Event Staff overtaking the convoy cannot be performed by more than 2 members at a time.
- Event Staff can drive the incorrect way where roads have a central reservation barrier ONLY. In accordance with the rule above.
- Event Staff can park out of bounds. Providing this is on the ground and not on top of buildings or other inappropriate places deemed unsuitable by TruckersMP Staff.
- All other TruckersMP rules apply.