No Jobs In The Freight Market
Last update: 20 Aug 21:05 UTC
Short link to this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/23
No jobs in the job market
First of all: You should keep in mind that you have to own a truck in order to take jobs. We do not recommend to take quick jobs as they could cause some long loading times or other issues. You should always take jobs of the normal freight market for your own truck.
If you start doing a job in Singleplayer, you should try to finish that job there. Please do not switch over to our MP while delivering a freight. The same applies to jobs in our MP.
You also shouldn't make breaks during a job. Try to finish your contract in the same session since making breaks of several hours or days during a job may cause issues with the freight market.
If you follow the tips listed above but you still can't find any freights try one of the following solutions:
• Teleport to garage or service.
• Sleep at hotel, service, etc.
• Use a train or ferry.
If any of those solutions didn't help you, you should reset your economy manually. To do so, please follow this guide:
- Go to "My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator/profiles" or “My Documents/American Truck Simulator/profiles” and find your profile - if you only have one profile, it'll be the only one, otherwise, you'll have to work out which one you want to edit.
- Open the "config_local.cfg" in the profile folder in your text editor (Notepad,...).
- Look for the line 'uset g_force_economy_reset "0"' - change the 0 to 1 and save the file.
- Now, start TruckersMP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected". Your economy should have been reset now.
- Lastly, exit the game again and change that 1 back to 0 in your "config.cfg", otherwise, it'll reset every time you start the game.
Note: This is only a temporary fix to the issue. Most likely, you will need to do this every time when you play in TruckersMP.