VTC Rules Table
Requirements to be admitted in the VTC:
a) Minimum age of 15 years old;
b) Trucksbook account;
c) Discord account;
d) Common sense.
Requirements after you have been admitted in the VTC:
0) As a team, respect yourself by respecting the others;
- Drive realistically, with maximum speed of 100km/h;
- Don't use teleportation (command via console);
- Don't take a lot of damage on the cargo (trucksbook won't register your trip);
- After you have joined the VTC, Drive at least 1000km in ETS2 or 600 miles to get the 'VTC Member' role on Discord server;
- Drive at least 5000km per month in ETS2 or 3000 miles in ATS to remain in the VTC.
Requirements on and for the Discord channel:
I) Be mature and don't act stupid;
II) Do not post nude, pornographic materials in the public chat;
III) Do not share links or files that are malware.
**-If you are away, in vacation for example, ensure that you send me a message on Discord so I know why you're inactive.
**-If you want to leave, please send me a message on Discord.
To keep yourself in good terms with me and the staff, make sure you respect at least those two simple requirements, if not, immediate dismiss without notice.
You may have noticed that I didn't say anything about skins, that's because all are public. Skin "hunters" are not admitted.
But there's something to consider:
-if you drive with a maximum speed of 100km/h for 50k and 100k km respectively, you're eligible to get 1 or 2 skins from the selected ones. More details to be asked via DM.
This is not a VTC like any other VTC, simply because we are professionals.
Not respecting these rules at all will affect our relation, resulting in immediate dismiss.