This team is a pink-loving group. The trot will be arranged regularly on Saturdays. All riders who want to run are very welcome. If they are interested in joining this team, they can join the club to give the administrator a secret.
Created: 16 Dec 2019 13:09 UTC
Euro Truck Simulator 2
- The team emphasizes personal attitude. Poor attitude is very likely to kick out of the team.
- Cadres do their part to do what they should do, do not abuse their rights, and be removed from the post by complaints.
- The fleet group basically needs to watch once a day. If important things are announced, one team will not be warned.
- The team's car training follows the cadre's arrangement, in accordance with the team's regulations and handling methods.
- Joining a team requires a change of name. If you do not want to change it, please find another team.
- Novice team members need to be accompanied by cadres to lead newcomers.
- If there is something unreasonable in the convoy, please respond to your head or pass on any suggestions to the cadres.
- It is strictly forbidden to double team, get caught or complained, and kick out the team directly.
- In S1 or S2, you cannot collide with other vehicles at will, unless others and the team allow it.