Dear Players, we are excited to announce, for the second time this year, our TruckersMP Q&A.
From today until September 4th, you can ask us any TruckersMP related question and we will answer you!
Ever wanted to know how TruckersMP is organized, how specific features have been planned, or which role is in charge of specific duties? Well, you can ask about it here!
How do I participate?
Questions will be directed to members of the TruckersMP upper staff (all management). Any question can be asked within this Q&A section, providing they abide by the rules outlined below:
- All TruckersMP rules apply.
- If a question is directed at a specific member of our upper staff, please ensure to put that name in the title. For example,
Question to Smoky_TMP.
- If a question is directed to a specific teams' management, please include
[<team management abbreviation>] in the title. For example,
[GMM] How efficient is the report system?.
- Each time you ask a question, you should create a new topic.
- All responses from TruckersMP upper staff will be made in your created topic.
- Questions regarding the development or directed to a specific Developer may take some time to be replied to due to the lack of time of some of the developers.
- If you directed a question to a specific group or staff member, it might be forwarded to another team if they are not in charge of that topic.
Keep in mind that you can ask us anything relating to TruckersMP within reason, but questions will be answered at our discretion and useless topics will be trashed. The Q&A will be closed on September 4th, 2020.
Finally, it is important to note that many questions will have already been answered, so please ensure that you do a little research beforehand to ensure that your question is a new one and one that is relating to TruckersMP in some way. You can find already answered questions here.
ASK YOUR QUESTION HERE.
Please note that we will not be able to answer you immediately. Some answers may take more than a few days.
We are looking forward to reading & answering your questions!
The TruckersMP Management