For two months, many of you have patiently anticipated our compatibility support for the latest versions of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator. With lots of the backend code drastically changing in the games, it has certainly been a challenge for our developers.
However, we are delighted to announce that TruckersMP now supports 1.38!
You can find more information on our update at the Changelog forum topic.
What will this compatibility update include?
In anticipation of some popular questions, we have prepared a list outlining what is included in our latest update:
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 (184.108.40.206s)
- American Truck Simulator (220.127.116.11s)
- Idaho DLC support (including No Collision Zones, where applicable)
- World of Trucks Idaho event paint jobs support
Removed New Summer weather modification (Autumn weather modification is scheduled to be added later in the month)
- No Collision Zones for new Dealership prefabs.
Known outstanding issues
- Sounds not working correctly in high traffic density (although, noticeable improvements have been made)
Broken Volvo CB Radio in Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Horn sounds play for too long when pressed (this is an issue present in Single Player, therefore, TruckersMP cannot fix this).
Of course, if you have a question this blog didn't answer, please feel welcome to post it on our forum topic! A member of our team will answer it at our earliest convenience.
Thank you to everyone that supported us with words of encouragement over the last two months!
Stay safe and happy trucking!