Game Moderator Public Recruitment
We have decided that we will trial a recruitment period for our rank "Trial Game Moderators."
There are lots of requirements that you should meet as well as a process you must go through before reaching your Trial rank.
- Atleast 17 Years of age.
- Must be able to speak good English.
- Member for at least 1 year.
- No bans in the past year.
- No forum punishments in the past year.
- Good behaviour In-game, on the forums and discord.
- Resilient, active and flexible.
- Can work as a team, even if you don't agree with another member.
- Must be able to remain Calm and Polite.
- Previous Moderation experience with examples.
- Can reach the activity requirements.
- Chat time with a Game Manager
- Interview time - You will have a chat with a Game Manager.
- This would give the GMM time to decide if the applicant's English is good enough.
- Start to Gauge what sort of person the applicant is.
- Some scenario work with the applicant.
- Each applicant must go through a training with GMTL to teach the basics of how to deal with reports and appeals. Learn best practises and how to anticipate on posted content. Learn how to judge and how to apply a suitable a punishment if needed.
- Review with a Game Manager
- Find out about any issues they had with training and iron those out.
- Answer any questions.
- Give result on whether they can go on to be Trial.
- Trial Game Moderator.
- After going through the training, the applicant will now be a Trial Game Moderator for up to 2 months.
- The system will not allow you to apply if you have any bans in the past 365 days
- You can only send in 1 application in this recruitment period
- Meeting these requirements doesn't guarentee getting recruited. There are intentionally hidden requirements too.
- The process to moving onto Full Game Moderator will be explained once you are a part of the team.
Want to give it a go? Please send in your application here: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment
End of recruitment: 31st January 2018