Approved by Event Management
Event Rules for Participants:
- The Event Staff are recognized as; "CC | United Convoys" or similar.
- Beacons are prohibited. (Except Event Staff)
- Advertising is prohibited. (Except Event Staff)
- Overtaking is prohibited.
- Participants must haul a trailer. (Except Event Staff)
- Double trailers, Triple trailers, HCT trailers and Heavy Haul configurations are prohibited. (Except Event Staff)
- Free roaming on the server is prohibited.
- Participants with consistent lag must remain at the back of the convoy.
- Participants must follow Event Staff instructions.
- Participants should park at their designated slots. If you do not have a designated slot you are required to park at the 'Public Parking' slot
- Convoy participants must only leave the starting location when instructed to do so in an orderly (one by one) manner.
- Cars and Buses are prohibited except for Event Staff showing a clear tag.
- All other TruckersMP rules apply.
Event Rules for Event Staff:
- Event Staff overtaking the convoy cannot be performed by more than 2 members at a time.
- Event Staff can drive the incorrect way where roads have a central reservation barrier ONLY. In accordance with the rule above.
- Event Staff can block junctions and roads approaching junctions in order to direct the convoy.
- All other TruckersMP rules apply