Towards the end of March, version 1.40 for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator was released. Over the last four weeks, our developers have been working hard on porting our multiplayer client from version 1.39 to 1.40.
After much anticipation, we are excited to announce that TruckersMP is now compatible with version 1.40!
You can also view information on this update via our changelog forum topic.
What does this compatibility update include?
In anticipation of some popular questions, we have outlined what is included in our compatibility update, below:
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 126.96.36.199s (64-bit) compatibility
- American Truck Simulator version 188.8.131.52s (64-bit) compatibility
ProMods Europe v2.55 support for 'ProMods' and 'ProMods Arcade' game servers
ProMods Canada v1.0.1 support for all American Truck Simulator game servers
Iberia DLC support (including No Collision Zone support at appropriate locations)
- World of Trucks 'Cruising Iberia' event support, including the 'Iberian Hunt' paint-job
- Support for the latest version of Spring Graphics/Weather modification (1.40 compatibility)
- Support for the Renault T 2021, including full synchronisation, and CB Radio
- Support for the Extended Chassis Update in American Truck Simulator
- Support for the Western Star 49X Update in American Truck Simulator
- Support for the #BestCommunityEver paint-jobs
- Updated the Scout vehicle and accessories for 1.40 compatibility
- Added a new Patron-exclusive Scout paint-job
- Reworked the Scout's Pilot paint-job
- Added a customised junction created by a previous Add-On Team member, between Rotterdam and Brussels, in an effort to improve traffic flow
- Reverted the custom Duisburg Services to default.
Of course, if you have a question this blog didn't answer, please feel welcome to post it on our forum topic! We will answer them at our earliest convenience.
Thank you to everyone for your patience over the last four weeks.