12PK-TRUCKIN’ is a virtual trucking company (VTC). We drive simulated trucks in American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2, logging miles using an application called TrucksBook. As a company, we log a million or more miles (sometimes 2 or 3 million) each month. To put that into perspective, a thousand miles traveling at around 70 miles per hour in the game takes 1 hour. As a company, we are very dedicated. We were established on October 4th, 2018 and have grown to over 100 members already. This community is a strong community, we have bonds that can not be broken. Our primary goal is to have fun and enjoy the community, while also being professional and respectful to each other, as well as other drivers we encounter in the games. 12PK-TRUCKIN' was started as a group effort, and over time we have become one big family.
ATS updated today... Which means you'll need to downgrade to play on TMP
15 Jul 2019 22:54 UTC | eaglespy009 - Twitch
Information on this week's Saturday convoy.
13 Jul 2019 17:13 UTC | eaglespy009 - Twitch
New Goals and hopes for the new year.
05 Jan 2021 00:10 UTC | Mech_Bossman_TwitchTV
• 2,500 minimum miles required for the month.
• TruckersMP gamer tag: 12PK-TRUCKIN'
• Convoys will be run on TruckersMP, generally on the US server unless otherwise noted.
• To participate in company convoys, you must be and active member of the community in Discord and TrucksBook.
• If you do not log any miles for 2 months you will be removed from the company.
• Turn off Traffic Offenses in game settings.
• Turn off Random Events in game settings (slider to the left).
• Turn off Detours in game settings (slider to the left).
• Use Virtual Speditor to create the assigned load/route for the convoy. If Speditor is causing issues, ask someone to dispatch the load on TrucksBook.
• Have Push to Talk setup in Discord or you will not be able to speak in the Company Convoy voice chat.
• At times when the CB is crowded in game, the official company CB channel is 13.
• Arrive at the meetup point 15 minutes before the convoy start time. Convoys will start on time.
• Any driver who arrives late to the convoy must either catch up to the convoy or setup a load along the route and be waiting to join in as the convoy goes past.
• The convoy route/load information will be posted in #convoy-route and/or #announcements. Please check them before asking where we are going.
• Chat for official convoys will be in the Company Convoy voice chat room.
• Drivers should arrive at the meetup point with a full tank of fuel.
• The lead truck (“front door”) is responsible for relaying information about speed, turns, traffic, etc. to the rest of the convoy.
• Official top speed for convoys is 75 MPH.
• Reckless driving is not tolerated.
• Follow all TruckersMP rules.
• Keep a safe distance from the truck in front of you (70-100 Meters).
• When approaching stop lights and stop signs, check for traffic. If there is no traffic with the right-of-way, proceed through stop signs and lights to keep the convoy together
• We do not stop at weigh stations during convoy.
• Do not pass other drivers in the convoy unless the driver in front of you is having issues with lag. Let the other driver know before you pass them.
• Stops on the convoy for fuel / breaks will be arranged before the convoy so that everyone stays together.
• If you need to stop during a convoy or if you see someone else stop during a convoy, let others know in voice chat and make sure you are acknowledged.
• If you have issues with lag, you are required to drive at the back of the convoy to prevent others from crashing into you. If you are notified that you are having lag issues, you will be asked to go to the rear.
• Please keep non-convoy related chatter to a minimum in the voice chat so that everyone is able to hear instructions about the convoy (turns, stops, traffic, etc.).
• If you have any suggestions for the company, put them in #suggestions and they will be discussed at the next meeting.
• Full company meetings will be held either the first or last Sunday of the month, depending on the month, at 4pm EDT.
• ENGLISH SPEAKING
• Age Restriction of 18+ (Underage members will be put in the 12PK-Junior division)
• ATS game (DLCs optional) and/or ETS2 game (DLCs optional)
• Discord profile/ Join 12PK-TRUCKIN’ Discord server
• TruckersMP account
• Trucksbook Client App installed
• TruckersMP App installed
• Virtual Speditor App (Load Creator)
• Good PC to run the game with little to no lag on TMP
• Names must match across platforms (TruckersMP, Discord, Trucksbook)
BECOME A DRIVER
• Read over our Requirements and Rules.
• Apply to our company on Trucksbook: https://trucksbook.eu/company/27815
• Join our Discord.
• Request an orientation in #orientation-requests.
• Part 1: Must go through an Orientation Course before application is accepted.
• Part 2: Upon completing your Orientation and approval you will become a driver in training (Training Role given).
• Part 3: After completing your Trial Period and Road Test you will then become an 12PK Driver (12PK Driver Role given).