1. Use the ‘Prime Logistics’ player tag along with the Official Prime Logistics paint job at all events.
If you are using a truck that does not have the ‘Sunrise’ paint job as an option, you must use a truck that does. When driving outside of events, you are not required to use either the player tag or paint job. Exceptions will be made for those who are staff for any particular event.
2. The tampering of job statistics is prohibited.
Altering of job distance or income, via the use of mods, programs, or anything of the sort, is not permissible. You must temporarily disable the Prime Logistics Tracker, should you wish to do so. It should be noted that Virtual Speditor is an exception to this rule, and may be used at any time, provided the ‘urgency’ figure is always set to ‘0’.
3. A member of the Human Resources Team must be informed if you have been banned from TruckersMP, or if you wish to leave the VTC.
Failure to notify HR about your ban may result in stricter sanctions being applied, as by our Punishment System. Additionally, leaving the VTC unannounced will result in a permanent blacklist from Prime Logistics, following our Returning Drivers Guidelines.
4. Be especially cautious of your behaviour on the roads linking Calais to Duisburg, and on the road leading to and from Kirkenes Quarry.
You are permitted to travel along said roads, as long as you remain respectful, with regards to how you drive and communicate with others.
5. The act of “multi-clanning” is fully condemned.
You must not be a driver for any other Virtual Trucking Company, or any other group which specialises in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and / or American Truck Simulator, whilst being a driver for Prime Logistics. Exceptions can be made for drivers who wish to help out in the role of Convoy Control, Media, or similar, for another organisation— as long as said drivers are not logging jobs for the company.
6. The monthly kilometre requirement must be met.
We ask that you log at least 1,000km (621mi) per month, in order to remain as a driver for us. If you cannot do so, due to certain circumstances, you may contact a member of the Human Resources Team, in order to organise a Leave of Absence (LoA) period. It should be noted that only certain justification will be accepted for a period of LoA, such as a holiday, health issues, and issues of a similar severity.
7. Follow Chain of Command.
Please abide by our Chain of Command (CoC) before contacting a member of staff, as it will assist you in finding the correct person to get in touch with regarding your issue.