How to reinstall TruckersMP properly and how to find the correct ETS2 / ATS path
Last update: 17 May 12:27 UTC
Short link to this article:
In this guide we will show you how to reinstall our launcher
- First of all search for the folder
- Once you opened that folder, try to find the folder
TruckersMP and delete it.
- Open your documents and delete the folder(s)
- Once you have done that, open your windows control panel and head over to
programs and features. Once you are in there, delete the TruckersMP Launcher.
- After that head over to our download page and download the Launcher.
- Once the launcher is downloaded, run it as Administrator and follow the instructions.
Please make sure to enter the correct ETS2 / ATS path(s)!
Finding the correct path
If you aren't sure what the correct ETS2 / ATS path on your computer is, open your Steam Launcher and head over to your library. Make a right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open properties.
After that head over to
Local Files and click on
Browse Local Files.
After that your correct Euro Truck Simulator 2 path will open.