Issues with registering games or signing up.
Last update: 18 Jan 15:55 UTC
Short link to this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/44
There are numerous possible causes for this. You will receive an error message which will show you the exact reason why TruckersMP is not able to register games or create an account on our website.
Firstly, please ensure the following:
- You have played more than 2 hours of the given game.
- You own the given game on Steam - The disc version is not compatible with TruckersMP. Family sharing is not permitted.
- You are attempting to sign in with the correct Steam account.
- You have tried at least twice.
- You have to wait for at least 5 minutes.
- It is not possible to sign up if you don't have at least 1 level on Steam.
How do I get a level on Steam?
There are many ways to level up on Steam. You have to earn XP in order to reach a level. Buying and playing games, writing a review to a game, collecting badges and other similar things will give you XP.
Secondly, it is possible that your Steam account is not fully set to public. This can impede our systems from verifying that you own the game.
It is possible for you to check this, however.
Here is a step by step guide on how to do so:
Log in to your Steam account.
- On your profile, click on Edit Profile and then open the My Privacy Settings tab.
- Set My Profile and Game Details to public.
- Ensure that the box below Game Details remains unticked.