How to use the Report System
Last update: 13 Nov 15:30 UTC
Short link to this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/8
- Hit Login and input your TruckersMP Email address and Password. They are the same as your forum and game login
- Once you are logged in, you will be returned to the homepage. At this point, head over your name and then select "Reports".
- You should be greeted with a table and a button that will allow you to make a "New report". Hit the "New report" button.
- You can find how many reports you have left available to create and the maximum you can create altogether.
- You can see your current Open, Accepted and Declined reports.
- You can click the New report button to create a new report.
- At this point, you will be able to fill out the information about the player that you are reporting.
- You can find out how to get a players TruckersMP ID [here]https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/90241-guide-i-dont-know-the-perpetrators-tmp-id-how-can-i-find-the-perpetrators-truckersmp-id/)
- Please make sure to fill in all details about what happened, relevant video time stamps and evidence links.
- Please be aware that screenshot evidence cannot be accepted for most reports as it won't always prove what happened. Screenshots can be used for Insulting/Profanity, Nickname/Tag and Inappropriate Save Editing reports.
- Any evidence provided must be available to be reviewed for the length of the ban given PLUS 1 month. Bans may be removed if the evidence is removed early, and you may be banned from the report system.
- Note: If you input a TruckersMP Staff member's ID you will get a warning. If you input a TruckersMP ID of 3500 or lower, you will get a warning to double check the ID you are inputting.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Check the correct username is shown after you input the TruckersMP ID.
- Make sure you include appropriate evidence links
- Once done, click "Submit report"
- After this, you will be returned to your submitted report. It should look something like the following.
- You can find the status of the report here. You can also see the admin's comment and if it was rejected, why it was rejected.
- You won't be shown whether you were given positive or negative rep for the report.
- You can also find the status of your reports back by clicking on your name and then hitting -> "Reports".