Commands & Keys
Last update: 27 May 15:06 UTC
Short link to this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/85
- /blockpm - Used to block / unblock private messages.
- /cest-time - show current server time (CEST)
- /pm <id> <message> - Used to send a private message with the <id> being that of the player who should receive it.
- /r(eply) - Used to reply to the player of whom sent the most recent private message.
- /p(layers) - Used to display how many players are on the server.
- /pinfo <id> - Used to get the user information of a given player - Useful for when reporting on the website.
- /channel <id> - Used to change CB Radio channels (0 = Deactivated).
- /time - show current server time (UTC)
- /s(earch) <name> - Used to find players with <name> within their name.
- /server - display information about the current server
- /s(earch)t(ag) <name> - Used to find players with <name> within their tag.
- /h(elp) - Used to display all available commands.
- [Y] - Used to open the chat menu, use [ENTER] to send your message.
- [X] - Used to activate the CB Radio (voice chat), release to stop talking.
- [TAB] - Used to show the nearby players, report, settings and previous players.
- [F9] - Used to disable chat.
- [F11] - Used to disable nametags and the [TAB] menu.