Commands & Keys
Last update: 04 Nov 2020 18:39 UTC
Short link to this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/85
- /fix - Used to fix your truck when a trailer is attached.
- /c(lear) - Used to clear the chat history.
- /blockpm - Used to block / unblock private messages.
- /cest-time - show current server time (CEST)
- /pm [id] [message] - Used to send a private message with the [id] being that of the player who should receive it.
- /r(eply) - Used to reply to the player of whom sent the most recent private message.
- /p(layers) - Used to display how many players are on the server.
- /pinfo [id] - Used to get the user information of a given player - Useful for when reporting on the website.
- /channel [id] - Used to change CB Radio channels (0 = Deactivated).
- /time - show current server time (UTC)
- /s(earch) [name] - Used to find players with [name] within their name.
- /server - display information about the current server
- /s(earch)t(ag) [name] - Used to find players with [name] within their tag.
- /h(elp) - Used to display all available commands.
- /t(oggle-)g(roup) - Used to hide your group name and color (Patron Only)
- /tfm-dj - Gets the current presenter/DJ on TruckersFM.
- /tfm-request [message] - Sends a song request to TruckersFM.
- /tfm-shoutout [message] - Sends a shoutout message to TruckersFM.
- /tfm-traffic [message] - Send a traffic report message to TruckersFM.
- /tfm-currentsong - Gets the current song playing on TruckersFM.
- /tfm-lastsong - Gets the last song played on TruckersFM.
- [,] - Used to change to a lower CB channel.
- [.] - Used to change to a higher CB channel.
- [Y] - Used to open the chat menu, use [ENTER] to send your message.
- [X] - Used to activate the CB Radio (voice chat), release to stop talking.
- [TAB] - Used to show the nearby players, report, settings and previous players.
- [F9] - Used to disable chat.
- [F11] - Used to disable nametags and the [TAB] menu.