VTC System: How to get validated or verified
Last update: 14 Mar 11:25 UTC
Short link to this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/325
Hello VTC Leaders,
In this thread, you'll learn how you can get your Virtual Trucking Company validated or verified. But why would you want your VTC to be validated or verified? Verified companies have a chance to be featured on the VTC homepage on either the featured section or the cover. In addition to that, validated and verified VTCs will be shown first when someone is searching for a VTC. To make your VTC stand out further both levels of status receive coloured names when being searched for and when the page is being viewed itself.
How to get validated?
For validation your VTC MUST cover our requirements which are the following:
- Your VTC MUST have at least 10 members.
- Your VTC MUST have at least 5 news posts, of which 1 mustn’t be older than 1 month.
- A professional looking page with appropriate information filled throughout all sections. (Rules, requirements, information, logo and slogan)
- A working and professionally presented website which says what the VTC is about or does and a contact page that contains a link to Discord, TeamSpeak or Slack. You could also use other communicating programs, but your page must contain at least one of the mentioned programs.
How to get verified?
For verification your VTC MUST cover our requirements which are the following:
- Your VTC MUST have at least 50 members.
- Your VTC MUST contribute in a positive way to the community. This can be by organising public convoys and other public events, but not limited to these specific types.
- Your VTC MUST be active, meaning your VTC must do recruitments, post news, participate in and organise events.
- Your VTC MUST have at least 20 news posts on the VTC system of which 3 must not be older than 1 month. These posts cannot all share the same information, for example, you cannot just post your weekly event information, you must post other news too.
- Your VTC MUST organise at least 1 private event and 1 public event as well as attend 2 public events per month.
- Your VTC MUST have a professional logo and an appropriate slogan.
- The VTC owner MUST have a Forum and a Discord account.
Your VTC website SHOULD contain at least 2 of the following things:
- Homepage which says what the VTC is about.
- A contact page with contact details such as Discord invite link, TeamSpeak or Slack. You could also use other communicating programs, but your page must contain at least one of the mentioned programs.
- The rules which the VTC members have to follow on top of the normal TMP rules.
- External links to social media.
Your VTC meets either the validation or verification requirements but what now?
You must create a feedback ticket with the category "VTC". You can create a feedback ticket here. Now press the blue button which contains the text "New Feedback". As mentioned before, in the category field, select "VTC" and then let us know about your Virtual Trucking Company, mention why your VTC should be validated or verified and provide proof of your VTC meeting the requirements. The evidence of your VTC meeting the community contribution requirements of public and private events must contain dated evidence with screenshots and actual participants of your VTC during the event.
Our Community Managers will notify you in the reply whether your request has been accepted or not.
The Validated or Verified status can be revoked at any time by TMP management when a condition is no longer met or by VTC actions that negatively impact the community. This also applies to Validated or Verified VTCs that don't meet requirements after an update to the requirements.