Complaining about a report
Last update: 21 Jan 17:48 UTC
Short link to this article: https://truckersmp.com/kb/2
§1.4 - Reporting users
Any violation of the following rules might result in a temporary or permanent ban from the web reporting system.
- The evidence you provide cannot be older than fourteen days.
- You can not report players with evidence that has not been recorded in-game by yourself.
- Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar.
- The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus thirty days. Evidence for permanent bans must be available forever.
- Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way that alters the evidence. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.
- Report evidence exceeding 5 minutes in length must have a timestamp attached in the report.
- Evidence containing insults or otherwise offensive marks in the title, description or similar won't be accepted and the reporter might be banned for insulting, depending on the severity.
- It is mandatory to fill in all required fields accurately when creating a report.
- Reports for reasons mentioned under §2 must have video evidence.
- Insulting in the text chat must be reported with the full chat open.
- Ban Evading reports must contain evidence of eventual ban evading, reports cannot be made solely out of suspicion.
- Asking for a staff's priority with handling a report is not permitted.
- If a web-report has been declined, it's not permitted to create it again. The complaint must be addressed to the Game Moderation Management through the feedback system.
- Reporting staff must be done through the feedback system.
- For some basic guidelines on reporting, please refer to this article.
If you still think that your report was declined incorrectly after going through the above-rule, head over to the feedback system.
Select the category Game Moderation Management as shown below
Select a language if you do not speak English
Supported languages by the Game Moderation Management: Italian, German, Turkish and English.
Copy the link to your report and insert it in the text box. We can see the report, it is not necessary to post the evidence again. Explain in detail why we should reconsider reviewing your report.
Once done, click the submit button and wait for a Game Moderation Manager to deal with your ticket