Complaining about a report
Last update: 10 Jun 14:34 UTC
Short link to this article:
§1.4 - Reporting users
Any violation of the following rules might result in a temporary or permanent ban from the web reporting system.
- The evidence you provide cannot have been recorded more than 14 days ago.
- The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus thirty days. Evidence for permanent bans must be available forever.
- Reports for reasons mentioned under §2 must have video evidence. Evidence exceeding 2 minutes in length must have a timestamp attached in the report.
- Evidence submitted in the report should not be modified (cropped, retouched or blurred) in a way that affects the context of the violation. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.
- Evidence submitted may only be uploaded to websites that offer an on-site video player. Evidence that requires downloading files will not be accepted.
- Evidence of inappropriate use of language, impersonation of any kind and inappropriate content, in the text chat must show the full chat open.
- Evidence containing insults or otherwise offensive marks from the reporter won't be accepted and the reporter might be banned for inappropriate use of language, depending on the severity.
- Ban Evading violations cannot be reported to the TruckersMP Team, such violations are handled through internal processes.
- You can not report players with evidence that has not been recorded in-game by yourself.
- Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record, or anything similar.
- Asking staff to handle your report with priority is not permitted.
- It is not allowed to report the same user again if your report against them was declined. The complaint must be addressed to the Game Moderation Management through the feedback system.
- Reporting TruckersMP staff members must be done through the feedback system.
- For some basic guidelines on reporting, please refer to this article.
If you still think that your report was declined incorrectly after going through the above-rule, head over to the feedback system.
Select the category Game Moderation Management as shown below
Select a language if you do not speak English
Supported languages by the Game Moderation Management: Italian, German, Turkish and English.
Copy the link to your report and insert it in the text box. We can see the report, it is not necessary to post the evidence again. Explain in detail why we should reconsider reviewing your report.
Once done, click the submit button and wait for a Game Moderation Manager to deal with your ticket